GasAlert MicroClip X3 4-GAS
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3 Series 4- GAS
The industrial Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas portable detector, delivering long runtime and reliability — plus small size, low cost and the easiest user experience.
The X3 comes with a standard three-year warranty and NEW O2 sensor with 5 year expected lifetime.
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3 Series 4-GAS
Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector.
The latest addition to the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favourite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series features:
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures: cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Features & Benefits
- NEW! IP68 rating — unmatched water protection
- Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -20°C
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- NEW! Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3 for extended reliability with 3-year warranty
Each unit is standard delivered with 230V Power plug, Calibration adapter, new and valid Calibration.
|Datasheet X3||Datasheet X3||1.1 MB||Download|
|Manual Microclip||Manual Microclip||3.4 MB||Download|
|Order sheet Microclip||Order sheet Microclip||1015.6 KB||Download|