GasAlert Max XT II 4-GAS
Honeywell BW™ Max XT ll
The GasAlert Max XT II Monitor is a multi-gas monitor with an internal pump that detects and monitors toxic gas levels. It's perfect for confined space workers.
Designed to be solid and durable, the GasAlert Max multi-gas detection unit has concussion-proof housing, as well as an IP66/67 rating for water-resistance, meaning your unit should continue working well throughout its lifetime.
Honeywell BW™ GasAlert Max XT ll 4-GAS
GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation, a robust, motorized pump for remote sampling, and now features IntelliFlash™, the flashing LED compliance indicator that tells youat-a-glance your gas detector is functioning correctly.
The GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with MicroDock II & Intellidox automated test and calibration system.
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- Size: 13x7.0x5.2cm
- Weight: 328g
- Alarms: Visual/audible
- Typical battery life: 13 hours
- Recharges in 6 hours
- Pump draw: Sample pump from up to 75 ft.
- Warranty: Full two year warranty including all sensors
The GasAlertMax XT II detector includes:
- GasAlertMax XT II detector
- Sensors (user specified)
- Stainless-steel alligator clip
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging adaptor
- 3 ft. / 1 m calibration hose with quick connect
- 10 ft. / 3 m sampling hose with particulate filter and quick connect
- Reversible screwdriver
- Pump filter spares (kit of 5)
- Instructions and laminated quick reference card
|Datasheet MAX XT||Datasheet MAX XT||296.4 KB||Download|
|Manual MAX XT||Manual MAX XT||1.8 MB||Download|
|Ordersheet MAX XT||Ordersheet MAX XT||774 KB||Download|